Lisa (Ilana) Grossman, DDS
Dentist, Cosmetic Dentist
Dr. Ilana Grossman combines both science and art in her approach to dentistry. The science ensures that patients achieve optimal oral health. The art comes into play in helping patients attain a smile that is aesthetically beautiful.
Dr. Grossman received her Doctorate in Dental Surgery from the State University of New York at Stony Brook and completed a general practice residency at the North Shore University Hospital. She is the managing director of AEGLE . She is also currently an active member of the American Dental Political Action Committee and the New York State Dental Association.
Strong Emphasis on Preventive Dentistry
Entire range of:
- General Dentistry and
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Advanced Prosthodontics Procedures:
- Implants (Single Tooth Or Multiple Teeth Implant Supported Porcelain Crowns , Or Implant Supported Dentures)
- Orthodontics With Invisalign
Sleep Dentistry under Deep Sedation
Endodontics Or Root Canal Treatments
- Residencies: General Practice Residency - North Shore University Hospital
- Doctorate: DDS, State University of New York - Stony Brook
- Bachelors: University of Maryland-College Park
- American Dental Political Action Committee
- New York State Dental Association.